The Lane Splitter Bronce Metallic is the first Biltwell helmet with ECE homologation, a proof of the company’s interest in the European market. Its shell is made in ABS with a shock-absorbing EPS liner.
The ventilation system is really effective, with generous vents in the chin and an outlet in the back – the air is able to flow through the helmet and escape in the back.
The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. Due to its brass peg and hole configuration on the left side, this visor counts with a easy open-close system.
Communication equipments are also welcome with the mesh pockets in the ear recess.
- Meets ECE and DOT safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware